Support Us!
KeyWallet Team tries its best to bring out a new version. Currently we did not decide if this new version should be a donationware or shareware. Please donate even $1 to help us in our decision. We are also eager to keep KeyWallet a free independent product.

Contact
You can also contact us by e-mail. But please use our community forums to communicate with us. We get a lot of mails with the same question.

Regarding the Windows XP compatibility please read the following forum posting

Who's Online
There are currently, 16 guest(s) and 3 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here.

Moderated By: cool
KeyWallet - Free Password Manager Forum Index Skins Features A few quick things.

KeyWallet - Free Password Manager Forum Index
Author A few quick things.
JavaGeek

Posted: 2002-01-10 21:43

I'm in the progress of a skin here's a few things that have already begun to bother me, my experience of skinning comes from Trillian (mainly) and winamp:
1. What is the purpose of the multiple titles, why not have a window that just has upperleft, upper, upperright, left, right, lowerleft, lower, lowerright.
2. Not really skin thing, but the window moves really weird it skips around the screen. (jumps). not smooth...
3. ini files could be done differently. I prefer the XML way Trillian does it, but here's some recommendation: move the parts of the ini file that make the biggest difference closer to the top and the less important ones to the bottom.
4. Question: How do you not show text below/with the buttons, so that it doesn't say apply skin, just an image. edit: I just noticed ( i just started) that this text is inside the bmp's. Stupid me .

-------

[ This message was edited by: JavaGeek on 2002-01-10 21:48 ]

Profile  www   Add Quote

Jump To:
Copyright 1997-2004 KeyWallet GbR. All rights reserved.