Support Us!
KeyWallet Team tries its best to bring out a new version. Currently we did not decide if this new version should be a donationware or shareware. Please donate even $1 to help us in our decision. We are also eager to keep KeyWallet a free independent product.

Contact
You can also contact us by e-mail. But please use our community forums to communicate with us. We get a lot of mails with the same question.

Regarding the Windows XP compatibility please read the following forum posting

Who's Online
There are currently, 57 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here.

Moderated By: cool
KeyWallet - Free Password Manager Forum Index » » Program Features » » Fields that are not draged by default

KeyWallet - Free Password Manager Forum Index
Author Fields that are not draged by default
MadRaven

Posted: 2001-12-29 08:05

I have some accounts that normally require username and password, but in some cases, for special features, they require a PIN# too.
So I sometimes only need the first and third fields. Untill now I solved this by changing the order of the fields (username 1 field, pass. second, the not usually required one third or so on) but I often end up with "wrong password" notices. If there are two fields to be completed and I have three fields in the key the last two are inserted together in the second uncompleted field.
Maybe you could make an option in which we could set which fields we want to drag with the key by default, and if we need another field we could drag it separatly!

MadRaven®

Profile  Quote
cool

Posted: 2002-01-01 09:59

Hi!

I don't like this idea... You can create 2 different keys. One key with 2 fields and the other key with 3 fields. I think this is a more flexible way. In some near future we will implement the group functionality where you can group your keys in folders.

-----------------

Profile  www   Add Quote
jchristl

Posted: 2002-01-02 16:46

I don't like it either. But are three fields the max? What about the ability of creating two, three, four, or more?

Joe C.

Profile  Quote
Yezalee

Posted: 2002-02-03 18:25

Keywallet is the only program of this kind that allows users to choose the number of fields a login requires, and does not limit us to user and password.

A nice thing would be the ability to select (checkbox?) if a field in a key is draggable or not with the whole key, and keeping the ability to drag it specifically if needed.

Profile  Quote
MadRaven

Posted: 2002-02-04 06:48

This is what I meant in my post, thanks Yezalee for summing it up in a more understandable way.

MadRaven®

[ This message was edited by: MadRaven on 2002-02-04 06:56 ]

Profile  Quote

Jump To:
Copyright 1997-2004 KeyWallet GbR. All rights reserved.