Support Us!
KeyWallet Team tries its best to bring out a new version. Currently we did not decide if this new version should be a donationware or shareware. Please donate even $1 to help us in our decision. We are also eager to keep KeyWallet a free independent product.

Contact
You can also contact us by e-mail. But please use our community forums to communicate with us. We get a lot of mails with the same question.

Regarding the Windows XP compatibility please read the following forum posting

Who's Online
There are currently, 10 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here.

Moderated By: cool
KeyWallet - Free Password Manager Forum Index Other Bugs Error:KeyWallet can not apply the recording to itself!

KeyWallet - Free Password Manager Forum Index
Author Error:KeyWallet can not apply the recording to itself!
xEye

Posted: 2001-12-18 16:50

I tried to use automatic key creation on a program registration form to see if it would work and got this message. Now since then I get this message on any form I try and use the AKC on.

Profile   Add Quote
xEye

Posted: 2001-12-31 20:03

Since it appears this doesn't seem to be an issue with anyone else I will try and clarify the problem to see if it is only me or someone else who has had this bug. I have installed keywallet on two different Computers. 1st is my laptop which is Compaq presario 700. The other is on a homebuilt Athlon 700 system at home both running XP home edition.

When I first installed on my laptop it did the automatic key generation as it is supposed to do.. but when installed on the home Athlon pc it gave me the message immediately that I can not apply the recording to itself.

Hope this helps. I love the program even though I need to apply the key manually... but would like help figuring out why it is causing this to happen on my XP systems... Maybe it is only XP bug.

Profile   Add Quote
cool

Posted: 2002-01-01 10:06

We did not test this KeyWallet release on a XP machine. The upcoming release should be XP compatible...

-----------------

Profile  www   Add Quote

Jump To:
Copyright 1997-2004 KeyWallet GbR. All rights reserved.