Support Us!
KeyWallet Team tries its best to bring out a new version. Currently we did not decide if this new version should be a donationware or shareware. Please donate even $1 to help us in our decision. We are also eager to keep KeyWallet a free independent product.

Contact
You can also contact us by e-mail. But please use our community forums to communicate with us. We get a lot of mails with the same question.

Regarding the Windows XP compatibility please read the following forum posting

Who's Online
There are currently, 7 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here.

Moderated By: cool
KeyWallet - Free Password Manager Forum Index Custom Region Skins I made an appointment

KeyWallet - Free Password Manager Forum Index
Author I made an appointment
ylq

Posted: 2018-07-12 21:25

I made an appointment with my partner and came to the supermarket in the community. The goods in the supermarket were dazzling, and I was dazzled. My little friend and I couldn't wait to pick what we wanted, paid for it, went home, and ate delicious snacks. It was beautiful. At this time, I suddenly remembered that the money that the aunt had just given me was not counted. I immediately took out the money. "Hey, how do you find more than ten yuan?" I carefully calculated it, and I really found it for me. Ten yuan. With this ten yuan to find more, I thought: What should I do with this ten yuan? Should I return it to my aunt? At this time, my mother came over and saw that I was counting money, and asked me: "Is it all delicious? Let me taste it." I quickly took a piece of potato chips and stuffed it into my mother's mouth Newport Cigarettes, happy. Said: "Mom, Auntie is looking for me 10 yuan, the toy that I just didn't want to buy can now buy it." Mom gently touched my face, and the kind eyes became serious. "Do you think it should be? You should return the money. You must be honest. If you are the aunt, find the wrong money, do you want others to return?" After listening to my mother, I bowed my head and ran quickly. Go on, return the money to the aunt Marlboro Cigarettes. Auntie took the 10 yuan and said to me happily: "What is your name Cigarette Online, you are an honest little girl." I silently lowered my head, red face, but my heart was beautiful How Much Is A Carton Of Newports. At this time, I suddenly found my mother, and she was paying for the toy she had dreamed of in her hand Carton Of Newports. be a person with peace of mind, this is a famous saying that my mother often warns me.

Profile  Quote

Jump To:
Copyright 1997-2004 KeyWallet GbR. All rights reserved.