Support Us!
KeyWallet Team tries its best to bring out a new version. Currently we did not decide if this new version should be a donationware or shareware. Please donate even $1 to help us in our decision. We are also eager to keep KeyWallet a free independent product.

Contact
You can also contact us by e-mail. But please use our community forums to communicate with us. We get a lot of mails with the same question.

Regarding the Windows XP compatibility please read the following forum posting

Who's Online
There are currently, 10 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here.

Moderated By: cool
KeyWallet - Free Password Manager Forum Index Program Features default options

KeyWallet - Free Password Manager Forum Index
Author default options
dwaynek

Posted: 2001-09-26 18:14

i think keywallet's a great program but 2 things that would be nice:

- auto keyin of passwords

it would be nice if i reach a website, for keywallet to auto-keyin the record parameters without me having to drag it there. and to allow this to be an option that i can turn on or off.

if not, at the very least, for keywallet to automatically appear when i go this a particular site which has a key so that i merely drag the key to the password entry text box instead of having to call up the Keywallet window first.

- default setup parameters for new records

i keep having to do the same thing over and over again whenever i create a new key. most often than not, I'm creating a login and password and i have to always create this over and over again. can't you setup defaults so that whenever i create a new key, a login and password parameters are already created so that i need only enter the login and password.

also i find that since i use IE, most often than not, the "Key finished with" requires an depressed. yet by default, you use NONE and i have to always go into Advanced and set this to ENTER. it would be nice if Keywallet remembers that i use ENTER or let me set it as a default so that i don't have to always set it to ENTER everytime i create a key.

Profile  Quote
bill3

Posted: 2001-09-26 22:53

Quote:
- default setup parameters for new records

Yes, this is what I was asking for in this thread. Anything to help cut down the typing required to make a new key!

Profile  Quote
dwaynek

Posted: 2001-09-27 01:20

ab-so-lute-ly, bill!!

Profile  Quote

Jump To:
Copyright 1997-2004 KeyWallet GbR. All rights reserved.