Support Us!
KeyWallet Team tries its best to bring out a new version. Currently we did not decide if this new version should be a donationware or shareware. Please donate even $1 to help us in our decision. We are also eager to keep KeyWallet a free independent product.

Contact
You can also contact us by e-mail. But please use our community forums to communicate with us. We get a lot of mails with the same question.

Regarding the Windows XP compatibility please read the following forum posting

Who's Online
There are currently, 70 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here.

Moderated By: cool
KeyWallet - Free Password Manager Forum Index » » Other Bugs » » have to click 3 times to open window

KeyWallet - Free Password Manager Forum Index
Author have to click 3 times to open window
dwaynek

Posted: 2001-09-26 18:08

why is it that i have to click 3 times on keywallet's system tray icon before the window appears?

Profile  Quote
cool

Posted: 2001-09-29 09:01

Well, KeyWallet uses one click on the tray icon to open the program and another click to the tray icon to close it. You can also use a double click to open it and a double click to close it. In our beta testing phase we did not implement the double click behaviour that caused the program to open and to close. Try to click once on the tray icon, would it open the program then?

-----------------

[ This message was edited by: cool on 2001-09-29 09:03 ]

Profile  www   Add Quote
dwaynek

Posted: 2001-10-16 06:41

nope, i still have to click 3 times. it's the only system tray program behaving like this and I'm not sure why.

Profile  Quote
bill3

Posted: 2001-10-17 04:26

...mine opens and minimizes with only one click...Win2K & Win98...maybe you've got some OS desktop settings that are messing something up?

Profile  Quote
Bazoo

Posted: 2002-04-23 11:51

I have the same prob on Windows 98se : have to click three times ! It' s annoying.

Profile  Quote
Bazoo

Posted: 2002-04-23 12:06

In fact I have to click threw times when Opéra browser is the front open window. When I use Internet Explorer as the front open window, one click is enough.

It seems Key Wallet is made only for the two main browsers ( Netscape and IE ), or perhaps only for Internet Explorer ? What about Opera, Mozilla, and all the others ?

Thanks for your solutions !

Bazoo

[ This message was edited by: Bazoo on 2002-04-23 12:08 ]

Profile  Quote

Jump To:
Copyright 1997-2004 KeyWallet GbR. All rights reserved.