Support Us!
KeyWallet Team tries its best to bring out a new version. Currently we did not decide if this new version should be a donationware or shareware. Please donate even $1 to help us in our decision. We are also eager to keep KeyWallet a free independent product.

Contact
You can also contact us by e-mail. But please use our community forums to communicate with us. We get a lot of mails with the same question.

Regarding the Windows XP compatibility please read the following forum posting

Who's Online
There are currently, 10 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here.

Moderated By: cool
KeyWallet - Free Password Manager Forum Index Security Questions Help forgotten password

KeyWallet - Free Password Manager Forum Index
Author Help forgotten password
RIDO37

Posted: 2001-09-22 16:22

Can anyone help me i have forgotten my password ? I really need to get acces to one of the keys, please help me

Ross

Profile  Quote
cool

Posted: 2001-09-23 05:33

Hello Ross,

this is impossible to get access to your keys since you forgot the password, we are very sorry.

We don't have access to you keys either.

Sorry!

-----------------

Profile  www   Add Quote
Anonymous
Unregistered User
  Posted: 2002-02-09 19:30

I too forgot my password, but after several combinations, I realized that your password is case sensitive. So keep trying your combinations with upper and lower case letters. Good Luck

rapsilva

Posted: 2002-02-25 17:53

I have almost the same problem as I have to change my Windows for 2000 and now I can't import any key as the storage file in the old directory does not recognize any of my common used passwords, even the one I used to open KeyWallet in WinMe.
Is there any idea of what should I have to do to recover data?

Profile  Quote
Anonymous
Unregistered User
  Posted: 2002-03-22 13:59

I too have just upgraded from Windows 98 to Windows 2000 and now can not open my old password file.

Anonymous
Unregistered User
  Posted: 2002-09-11 06:45

I also cannot access my back up copy after an uprade to XP. Major league p****ed off! Because I put all my passwords for bank accounts etc into this and trusted it!!!! , I deleted and destroyed all other copies. I now cannot enter my bank account (and others) without major hassle!

Anonymous
Unregistered User
  Posted: 2002-09-20 19:36

Can anyone tell me what the "format" is for
the password? I too lost my password. Grrrr!

I'm currently going through every possible combination that I can think of, and knowing
what the format is would cut down on the number of permutations.
Letters: min/max amount ??
Numbers: min/max amount of digits? Required?

Couldn't find that info anywhere....

Jump To:
Copyright 1997-2004 KeyWallet GbR. All rights reserved.