Support Us!
KeyWallet Team tries its best to bring out a new version. Currently we did not decide if this new version should be a donationware or shareware. Please donate even $1 to help us in our decision. We are also eager to keep KeyWallet a free independent product.

Contact
You can also contact us by e-mail. But please use our community forums to communicate with us. We get a lot of mails with the same question.

Regarding the Windows XP compatibility please read the following forum posting

Who's Online
There are currently, 10 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here.

Moderated By: cool
KeyWallet - Free Password Manager Forum Index Program Features This would be nice...

KeyWallet - Free Password Manager Forum Index
Author This would be nice...
gee

Posted: 2001-09-17 18:51

Great program! This is the closest program to what I've been using for over a year now. I have downloaded and tried close to 20 simular programs but all lack quick functionality IMO. It's called QWallet at: http://www.qwallet.com . The only thing is that is has fell by the wayside as far as development goes and the free version has "spyware". So my wish for new option features would be to be able to click on one of the added logins in the list window and have a separate window show the fields that can be dragged into the login field and show any other fields related to it. It's hard to explain without seeing the program. For example would be, say, I want to go to Ebay and sign in. I could click on the Ebay listing and in a separate window would be my login, my pw and a link to Ebay if I wanted. Maybe this can already be done with Key Wallet but just haven't figured it out yet. Anyway, I find myself leaning to Key Wallet as my permanent passwoed program. Nice work!

Profile  Quote
cool

Posted: 2001-09-18 06:24

May be I misunderstood you but you can drag 'n' drop the subkey (for example login or password to the form). Expand the item by clicking on the plus sign and drag the fields to the single form fields where you want them to be entered.

I will take a look at the QWallet how did they realize it there.

Good Luck,

-----------------

Profile  www   Add Quote

Jump To:
Copyright 1997-2004 KeyWallet GbR. All rights reserved.