Support Us!
KeyWallet Team tries its best to bring out a new version. Currently we did not decide if this new version should be a donationware or shareware. Please donate even $1 to help us in our decision. We are also eager to keep KeyWallet a free independent product.

Contact
You can also contact us by e-mail. But please use our community forums to communicate with us. We get a lot of mails with the same question.

Regarding the Windows XP compatibility please read the following forum posting

Who's Online
There are currently, 11 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here.

Moderated By: cool
KeyWallet - Free Password Manager Forum Index » » Custom Region Skins » » What did Customers say in Bauma China 2016?

KeyWallet - Free Password Manager Forum Index
Author What did Customers say in Bauma China 2016?
excavators

Posted: 2016-12-22 03:42

In the just-concluded exhibition -- Bauma China 2016, as one of the benchmarking enterprises of “made in China”, SANY got intent orders of more than 115 million dollars. Hundreds of Construction Equipment had been sold; especially Excavators and port machines are very popular. While we always believe that customers’ comments to the machines are more persuasive than anything else.

One of the customers Miss Su said, “I didn’t know Hydraulic Excavators SY500 can self-discharge its additional weight before. It is the first time I know that excavator can be used in this way. From the introduction, SY500 is a high-end product especially been exported to Europe and North America, it seldom seen in domestic.”

“I am a big fan of SANY excavators. I know too much about Mini Excavator, especially SANY excavator SY75C. It has the amazing unsurpassed reaction speed and fuel saving ability. SANY quality keeps improving, and the brand image goes into the customers’ hearts. I wish SANY become better and better” said by an excavator driver Mr. Zhao. Crane Truck

Another exhibition visitor Mr. Shao said, “SANY Small Excavator carifier SY750 is really good! Only in SANY, you can see such high-end, excellent equipment. In this exhibition, SANY displayed many high-end products; I would like to have a try.”

Profile  www  Quote

Jump To:
Copyright 1997-2004 KeyWallet GbR. All rights reserved.