Support Us!
KeyWallet Team tries its best to bring out a new version. Currently we did not decide if this new version should be a donationware or shareware. Please donate even $1 to help us in our decision. We are also eager to keep KeyWallet a free independent product.

Contact
You can also contact us by e-mail. But please use our community forums to communicate with us. We get a lot of mails with the same question.

Regarding the Windows XP compatibility please read the following forum posting

Who's Online
There are currently, 7 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here.

Moderated By: cool
KeyWallet - Free Password Manager Forum Index Custom Region Skins Cheap Jerseys

KeyWallet - Free Password Manager Forum Index
Author Cheap Jerseys
lucygreen0220

Posted: 2016-06-29 04:42

TAMPA, Fla. -- Jhonas Enroth stole the spotlight from Tampa Bay star Steven Stamkos. Enroth made 43 saves to spoil the return of Stamkos and the Buffalo Sabres beat the Lightning 3-1 on Thursday night. Stamkos had been sidelined since breaking his right shin Nov. 11 at Boston, causing him to miss 45 games. The centre received a partial standing ovation during pregame introductions, when it was announced that he is the new team captain. "For the most part I felt good," said Stamkos, who played 21:03. "Its a step in the right direction. You can feel it a little out there as the play progresses, but I felt like I played a lot tonight and felt pretty good. As the game went on, my timing felt great with the puck." Right wing Ryan Callahan, acquired Wednesday from the New York Rangers for former Tampa Bay captain Martin St. Louis, made his Lightning debut. "As the game went on, I got more and more comfortable with who I was playing with," Callahan said. "More comfortable on the ice." Tyler Myers, Marcus Foligno and Cody Hodgson scored for the Sabres. Enroth stopped a combined nine shots by Stamkos (five) and Callahan (four). "When we get good goaltending, we have a chance to win," Buffalo interim coach Ted Nolan said. "We were very opportunistic on our chances. Jhonas was the backbone, for sure." Tyler Johnson ended Enroths shutout bid with a short-handed goal at 17:31 of the third. "Im pretty (upset) that I didnt get the shutout, but thats hockey, I guess," Enroth said. The Lightning have dropped four of five since the end of the Olympic break. Myers put Buffalo up 1-0 when he beat Anders Lindback from the right circle 15:56 into the game. Lindback had been out since hurting his ankle on Jan. 30. Foligno made it 2-0 with his first goal in 11 games at 9:25 of the second. Tampa Bays Ondrej Palat hit the post during a power play with 8 minutes left in the second. Five minutes later, Teddy Purcell missed the net with a shot during a 2-on-1 off a pass from Stamkos, who then had his in-close shot go over the net in the final minute of the period. "I thought he was probably the most dangerous player on the ice," Lightning coach Jon Cooper said of Stamkos. It was just the eighth time this season that Buffalo has taken a lead into the third period. The Sabres went up 3-0 on Hodgsons goal with 6:16 to go in the third. NOTES: Buffalo RW Chris Stewart and C Zemgus Girgensons left with injuries and Nolan said both are very doubtful for Fridays game at Florida. ... The Lightning went 22-18-5 while Stamkos was out. ... C Torrey Mitchell, obtained in a trade Wednesday with Minnesota, played his first game with the Sabres. Michal Neuvirth, acquired from Washington, was Buffalos backup goalie. ... The Sabres announced that G Dominik Hasek will be inducted into the teams Hall of Fame during a pregame ceremony on March 29. ... Lightning LW Ryan Malone, who has gone pointless in 12 consecutive games, was scratched. Maillot Antoine Griezmann Equipe De France. -- Sam Lacey, a former NBA All-Star centre who spent most of his 13-year career with the Kansas City Kings, has died. Maillot Equipe De France 2016. U.S. District Judge Anita Brody says she fears the fund may not be large enough to cover up to 20,000 retired players for 65 years. Lawyers have given her more data to weigh since she rejected the deal on a preliminary basis in January. http://www.franceequipedemaillot.fr/maillot-patrice-evra-equipe-de-france.html.com) - Tuukka Rask made 30 saves for his second shutout of the season as the Boston Bruins defeated the New York Rangers 3-0 on Thursday. http://www.franceequipedemaillot.fr/maillot-benoit-costil-equipe-de-france.html.B. -- Christophe Boivin forced extra time then scored again in a shootout to lift the Acadie-Bathurst Titan to a 4-3 win over the Rouyn-Noranda Huskies in the lone Quebec Major Junior Hockey League game Thursday. Maillot De Foot Dimitri Payet.com) - Tyreke Evans poured in 27 points and the New Orleans Pelicans put together a strong fourth quarter to come away with a 104-93 victory over the still-struggling New York Knicks. NEWARK, N.J. -- Steve Bernier scored at 4:19 of overtime and Cory Schneider made 15 saves and the New Jersey Devils shut out the Buffalo Sabres 1-0 on Saturday. Schneider has won back-to-back games after beating Carolina on Friday night. Andy Greene stole the puck and passed it to Bernier, who beat Jhonas Enroth with a high shot for the Devils. Enroth stopped 23 shots for the Sabres. Devils forward Ryan Carter left the game just 12 seconds into his first shift on the ice at the 2:05 mark of the first period when he lost a fight to Marcus Foligno. The two squared off away from the play and the 6-foot-3, 223-pound Foligno threw a right hand that caught Carter square on the side of his helmet. That ended the fight and sent Carter to the locker room for treatment. He did not return. The Devils held a 9-3 advantage in shots in the first period and nearly scored in the final minute when Patrik Elias point-blank attempt banged off the left post. Schneideer drew cheers when he made a kick save to deny a point-blank shot by Tyler Ennis of the Sabres near the end of the second period.dddddddddddd The Devils held a 15-10 shot edge through two periods. The Sabres had a chance early in the third period when Ville Leino skated in alone, but his shot was knocked wide by Schneider. Enroth foiled a shot on his doorstep by Travis Zajac late of the third with a brilliant glove save. NOTES: The Devils killed all three Sabres power plays to make them 16 for 16 over their past four games. ... Patrick Kaleta is out for the rest of the season for Buffalo after a torn ACL in a game for Rochester of the AHL on Friday. Kaleta was sent down by the Sabres on Nov. 2. ... The Sabres snapped a five-game losing streak with 3-2 overtime victory over Toronto on Friday. ... Jaromir Jagr scored the 692nd goal of his career on Friday against Carolina, tying him with Steve Yzerman for eighth place on the NHL list. China Jerseys  Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Profile  Quote

Jump To:
Copyright 1997-2004 KeyWallet GbR. All rights reserved.