Support Us!
KeyWallet Team tries its best to bring out a new version. Currently we did not decide if this new version should be a donationware or shareware. Please donate even $1 to help us in our decision. We are also eager to keep KeyWallet a free independent product.

Contact
You can also contact us by e-mail. But please use our community forums to communicate with us. We get a lot of mails with the same question.

Regarding the Windows XP compatibility please read the following forum posting

Who's Online
There are currently, 11 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here.

Moderated By: cool
KeyWallet - Free Password Manager Forum Index Custom Region Skins Skin tutorial

KeyWallet - Free Password Manager Forum Index
Author Skin tutorial
KnightWolfJK

Posted: 2001-08-09 17:25

Howdy... You guys will have better luck getting people to make skins if you have a quick tutorial. You have the SDK, but it's just a program. The SDK Documentation has no instructions, just code. Where does a person LEARN how to make a skin?

Are there ANY tutorials out there?

Cheers,

Profile  www   Add Quote
cool

Posted: 2001-08-13 07:51

We are working on it. It will be available soon

-----------------

Profile  www   Add Quote
KnightWolfJK

Posted: 2001-10-06 18:28

How soon is soon?

-----------------

Profile  www   Add Quote
Tuttsy

Posted: 2002-02-27 00:47

Me too....I am waiting on the "How to get started tutorial" I downloaded the sdk but haven't a clue what to do with it. My creative juices are waiting.

Profile  Quote
KnightWolfJK

Posted: 2002-03-24 01:41

Hey... Can we honestly get an update on what you guys are doing with this? No offense, but I don't see much in the way of progress.

Cheers,
~JK

-----------------

Profile  www   Add Quote
david31

Posted: 2002-07-16 09:45

Here is my answer I experienced it and it work, but I don't know what use can be made of compressor... just compile and build a right skin available !
See the examples coming with SDK.
Create a folder (my skins) with te same under-folders of the exemple : "background", "border", "buttons", "caption", "client", "scroll".
Put your pictures in these folders and put the file named Resizable.SDF or Regions.SDF in you folder

All the material is now well placed, you can run the Compiler, browse and find the SDF file of your skin and the Compiler will work to build your all-skin.

In a first time, i suggest you to just modify the pictures and not modify the original SDF file... to practice !

Please apologize my poor english, i am french

Profile  www  Quote
brooklin

Posted: 2007-06-15 14:59

very big thanks for this information.
http://www.restyu.info

Profile  Quote

Jump To:
Copyright 1997-2004 KeyWallet GbR. All rights reserved.