Support Us!
KeyWallet Team tries its best to bring out a new version. Currently we did not decide if this new version should be a donationware or shareware. Please donate even $1 to help us in our decision. We are also eager to keep KeyWallet a free independent product.

Contact
You can also contact us by e-mail. But please use our community forums to communicate with us. We get a lot of mails with the same question.

Regarding the Windows XP compatibility please read the following forum posting

Who's Online
There are currently, 10 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here.

Moderated By: cool
KeyWallet - Free Password Manager Forum Index Custom Region Skins wholesale jerseys

KeyWallet - Free Password Manager Forum Index
Author wholesale jerseys
fangxu0220

Posted: 2015-10-14 02:51

TAMPA, Fla. - Sloppy but victorious, Cincinnati extended its slender lead in the AFC North with help from a 12th man.Andy Dalton shrugged off flu-like symptoms to run for one touchdown and throw for another Sunday as the first-place Bengals overcame his mistakes and others in a 14-13 victory over the struggling Tampa Bay Buccaneers.Dalton threw three first-half interceptions and Cincinnati (8-3-1) overcame 10 penalties and an ill-advised onside kick that helped Tampa Bay stay in the game to win on the road for the third consecutive week.Thats a franchise first that seemed improbable following a lopsided home loss to Cleveland a month ago.Im pleased that we basically overcame ourselves and won the football game, Bengals coach Marvin Lewis said.We had, obviously, the turnovers offensively that led to scores, we had penalties on defence that kept drives alive, and those are things we overcame, Lewis added. Theyre going to show up once in a while, but we seemed to have them all today. ... We kind of got in our own way all day.As poorly as the Bengals played, though, Tampa Bay (2-10) committed the biggest blunder of the day a penalty in the closing seconds for having too many men on the field. The infraction overturned a 21-yard pass completion that would have moved the Bucs into position for a possible game-winning field goal.It was the last of 13 penalties called against them.Thats how 2-10 football teams play. They find a way to lose it in the end, Tampa Bay coach Lovie Smith said. When you make dumb, stupid penalties like that throughout the game, it will bite you at the end, which it did.The Bengals lead the tightest division race in the NFL, with a 1 1/2-game lead over each of their AFC North rivals. Baltimore, Pittsburgh and Cleveland all lost Sunday.It looked as if Cincinnati might fall as well, when Josh McCowns throw to Louis Murphy appeared to give the Bucs a first down at the Bengals 20 with 12 seconds remaining.As Tampa Bay scrambled to line up and spike the ball, an animated Lewis came off the sideline and threw the red flag to challenge the previous play.Officials initially announced the Bengals could not challenge, because coaches are not allowed to request any in the final two minutes. The replay official, however, had already decided to look at the play, and found the Bucs indeed lined up with 12 players.The guys upstairs were saying it right from the start, before they snapped the ball. ... We were trying to match up the personnel and there was one too many, Lewis said.McCown said the Bucs had an extra tackle on the field. The quarterback didnt notice, and neither did Smith.We were in a bit of a muddle-huddle there, and guys were on and off. ... Weve just got to handle it better, McCown said.Blame the head coach. Bad move on my part, (I) didnt see it, Smith said. We had 12 guys on the field. Cant happen.The ball was moved back to the 41, where a 5-yard penalty was added and an additional 14 seconds were added to the clock. Tampa Bay turned the ball over on downs with a second left.It was a crazy drive, kind of stressful, said Dalton, who said he became ill late Saturday and was up most of the night before the game. For them to have 12 guys on the field, thats not something you see all the time, but fortunately for us it happened.Dalton, who said he couldnt recall a time when he felt as sick before a game as he did early Sunday, ran for a 5-yard TD in the second quarter. He threw 13 yards to A.J. Green to put the Bengals ahead 14-10 late in the third.But just as the Bengals looked as if they were taking control, Cincinnati tried an onside kick that Tampa Bays Orie Lemon not only recovered, but returned to the Bengals 31.An unnecessary roughness penalty for Brandon Thompsons hit on McCown moved the ball to the 16, but Tampa Bay settled for Patrick Murray 42-yard field goal to pull within 14-13.McCown completed 15 of 29 passes for 190 yards and one interception. He was sacked once.Dalton finished 19 of 27 for 176 yards and was sacked twice. The Bengals rushed for 112 yards, with Giovani Bernard gaining 49 on 10 carries and Jeremy Hill adding 40 on 13 attempts.As the game went on, I started to feel better, Dalton said. Im not going to make any excuses for the way things started out. It obviously isnt something that you want to deal with, but Im not saying thats the reason things came out the way it did.NOTES: Johnthan Banks, Brandon Dixon and Alterraun Verner had Tampa Bays interceptions, but the Bucs were only able to turn them into three points a first-quarter field goal after Banks returned Daltons first pass of the game 32 yards to Cincinnati 9. ... The Bengals snapped a six-game losing streak in a series Tampa Bay leads 7-4. It was their first win over the Bucs since a 56-23 rout at home in 1989. ... Tampa Bay RB Doug Martin led Tampa Bay with 58 yards rushing on 18 carries. The Bengals have allowed just over 71 per game on the ground the past three weeks.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Dejan Lovren Jersey. They were his team, the only team. Pressing a transistor radio against his ear, Blatt listened as legendary announcer Johnny Most described how Bill Russell grabbed rebounds and when John Havlicek "stole the ball!" At an early age, he was hooked on hoops. Joe Gomez Liverpool Jersey. -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for good. http://www.authenticsoccersjerseys.com/liverpool-fc-suso-jersey/. - From the pick six that closed Candlestick to a pair of goal-line stands in Carolina, it seems like whenever San Francisco needs a big play from its defence one of the 49ers decorated linebackers steps up. Lukas Podolski Jersey. -- Yu Darvish will be the opening day starter for the Rangers. Suso Liverpool Jersey. Messis father, Jorge Horacio Messi, is apparently still under investigation for an alleged 4 million euros ($5.3 million) in unpaid taxes from Messis image rights from 2007-09. Messis public relations firm confirmed Spanish media reports that the state prosecutor has asked for Messi to be dropped from the investigation that began in June 2013.Marcus Stroman tries to win his fourth consecutive decision today when the Toronto Blue Jays close out a three-game series with the Minnesota Twins at Rogers Centre. Stroman, the Jays first round pick in 2012, is also trying to become Torontos first rookie to win his first three starts since Mauro Gozzo in 1989. He was terrific on Friday versus St. Louis, as he gave up a run and seven hits in six innings to run his record to 4-0, while, lowering his ERA to 5.40. Hes won both of his starts and has surrendered just two runs in 12 outings of those contests. "Its been special," said Stroman. "Its just awesome to put my team in a position to win the two times I have been out there." Minnesota will have an equally impressive right-hander on the hill in Phil Hughes, who lost for the first time in nine starts his last time out. Hughes was defeated by Houston on Friday, as he yielded five runs and six hits in six innings, dropping him to 6-2 on the year to go along with a 3.46 ERA. "I just wasnt making adjustments the way I have before," Hughes . "I didnt recognize it early enough to make some better pitches with the two-seamer or the cutter. I tried to generate some extra velocity and came out of my mechanics a little bit and just left some balls over the plate." Hughes may continue to struggle on Wednesday, as he is a mere 1--4 with a 7.dddddddddddd39 ERA in his last seven starts north of the border. Torontos high-powered offense was blanked for the third time in four games on Tuesday, as Kevin Correia spun six-plus strong innings in Minnesotas 4-0 win. Correia (3-7) gave up six hits and a walk with one strikeout, while Brian Duensing, Jared Burton and Glen Perkins each tossed a scoreless frame to polish off the shutout for the Twins, who won for only the second time in six tries. "I think once he got going he got his confidence," Twins manager Ron Gardenhire said of Correia. "Great performance by him." Brian Dozier hit a two-run home run while Danny Santana had two hits, drove in one and scored once in the win. J.A. Happ (5-3) was tagged for four runs -- three earned -- on six hits in just 3 2/3 innings for the Blue Jays, who have lost three of their last four. "I felt like I was locating for the most part. It doesnt really matter ... all that matters is the results," Happ said. The Blue Jays, who had been shut out only once before this stretch, is hitting just .186 over its last four games. "You never see that coming," manager John Gibbons said. "Naturally, as hot as we were, you figure youre going to cool off a little bit." Minnesota won two of three when these teams squared off in April. cheap nfl jerseys authentic  wholesale jerseys cheap jerseys authentic jerseys nfl wholesalewholesale jerseys stitched ' ' '

Profile  Quote

Jump To:
Copyright 1997-2004 KeyWallet GbR. All rights reserved.