Support Us!
KeyWallet Team tries its best to bring out a new version. Currently we did not decide if this new version should be a donationware or shareware. Please donate even $1 to help us in our decision. We are also eager to keep KeyWallet a free independent product.

Contact
You can also contact us by e-mail. But please use our community forums to communicate with us. We get a lot of mails with the same question.

Regarding the Windows XP compatibility please read the following forum posting

Who's Online
There are currently, 69 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here.

Moderated By: cool
KeyWallet - Free Password Manager Forum Index Program Features Don't make a 'monster' (like ICQ) program! Please

KeyWallet - Free Password Manager Forum Index
Author Don't make a 'monster' (like ICQ) program! Please
elhobbit

Posted: 2001-06-27 23:48

Please, Keywallet Team.
Don't make KW a MONSTER program!!
Keep it small, fast and clear.

Profile  www  Quote
cool

Posted: 2001-06-28 03:18

Hi!
Thanks for the advice. We will do our best

Ovanes
KeyWallet Team

Profile  www   Add Quote
weaselkeeper

Posted: 2001-07-15 10:25

I must agree with elhobbit. Don't have any experience with ICQ, but do with the monster named GATOR. Please don't turn KW into GATOR. KW is everything that GATOR is not. KW will take me directly to the site of my choice, and gives ME complete control over all ID's and Passwords. Gator does neither. I guess you gotta go with popular demand, but, please, yes, NO MONSTERS. Thanks .
God Bless .

weaselkeeper

Profile  Quote
Loren

Posted: 2001-08-08 10:57

I agree, KW should not try to be the "only browser add-on you'll ever need". Keep it on target with its purpose and people will love it. Don't, Don't, Don't try to integrate it into the browsers - I find more than not programs that do this are more unstable and KW doesn't need it anyway.......

Profile  Quote

Jump To:
Copyright 1997-2004 KeyWallet GbR. All rights reserved.