Support Us!
KeyWallet Team tries its best to bring out a new version. Currently we did not decide if this new version should be a donationware or shareware. Please donate even $1 to help us in our decision. We are also eager to keep KeyWallet a free independent product.

Contact
You can also contact us by e-mail. But please use our community forums to communicate with us. We get a lot of mails with the same question.

Regarding the Windows XP compatibility please read the following forum posting

Who's Online
There are currently, 52 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here.

Moderated By: cool
KeyWallet - Free Password Manager Forum Index Security Questions Disappearing keys...

KeyWallet - Free Password Manager Forum Index
Author Disappearing keys...
Anonymous
Unregistered User
  Posted: 2001-06-22 19:13

I downloaded the latest version and was very impressed. I quickly set up nine different keys and the prog worked a treat. Much encouraged I created additional (about six) keys. When I came to need a key (later on, PC having been switched off since) the last six keys were 'missing'. Where have they gone?

Also, how can I get keys to sort alphebatically?

Jon

berimor

Posted: 2001-06-23 04:55

First of all, this is not the correct place to put this question. You should use "BugsReport" or "Program Features" discussions

KeyWallet can "forget" your keys, if you switch off your computer without having closed Windows correctly or if the KeyWallet or Windows crashes. We are very sorry about this bug and will fix it in the next release.

It is not possible to sort keys alphabetically in the current release. You can only sort them manually by drag-n-drop.

Thank you for your suggestions.

---------------------------------
Alex, KeyWallet Team

Profile  www   Add Quote

Jump To:
Copyright 1997-2004 KeyWallet GbR. All rights reserved.